Wednesday, May 15, 2013

109; STRIP TOUR 1984












Shirt: Shop Wasteland vintage ☯ Leggings: ROMWE ☯ Dual jacket: JCPenny ☯ Boots: Jeffrey Campbell Hell Yes





That third photo is of me discovering a very drunk-looking wasp on the wall right beside me. (And Kathryn even photographed it.) I suppose he wasn't dealing with the 40 degree weather very well.

Four and seven are me looking also quite drunk??

This shirt in particular is hilarious. It's a men sized medium. Only Adam Ant would issue such a tiny fucking line of shirts for men, my god. It can barely stay together around my hips, I'm shocked I haven't busted a seam yet.

That being said, it is COMFORTABLE. It's straight up Hanes sweatshirt material (is it really Hanes brand? I don't know and I'm way too lazy to get to the closet and check) but sleeveless. It's a summer sweatshirt. OF COURSE, Adam is a goddamned fashion genius. He is always finding new ways to blow my mind.

I want to address the half-human-half-cat sexy furry lady going on on the back of the shirt, but...what can I really supply that with? It's...it's existing. That's all I can really say.

11 comments:

  1. I still can't get over how great your hair looks in this! And the shoes are fantastic with this outfit c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots...Killer outfit...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Style Brag..! What an attitude :) Must say your choices are impeccable.. I feel you should have complemented this outfit with a pair of designer eyewear.. Anyway, YOU ROCK! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ravishing Appearance..! Awesome choices in Western Dresses for Girls.. Loved it.. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit of western dresses...I wanna to see you in India ethnic clothes also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing choices you have for fashion and for casual footwear.. Loved it..!

    ReplyDelete